Marriage Course 2020
Our next course starts Tuesday April 28th 2020
Who’s it for?
The seven-session course is for any couple, whether their relationship is strong or they feel that they are struggling. The course, while based on Christian principles, is very helpful for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.
How’s it work?
Each evening starts with time to relax together over dessert and coffee at a candlelit table for two. Talks will be presented on DVD by Nicky and Sila Lee, with lots of opportunities to talk as a couple. Each couple’s privacy is respected as there is no group discussion and no requirement to disclose anything about their relationship to anyone else.
• Building Strong Foundations
• The Art of Communication
• Resolving Conflict
• The Power of Forgiveness
• The Impact of Family
• Good Sex
• Love in Action
Comments from previous courses at St Thomas’ Church:
- ‘We learnt to communicate more effectively and understand each other more’.
- ‘We enjoyed having time for us to talk and explore issues as a couple’.
- ‘We began to understand the reasons we are the way we are; family influence, ‘love languages etc’.
- ‘We appreciated getting to understand one another’s needs’.
- ‘It has helped us to talk about things we just ignored before.’
- ‘We so enjoyed having time together to really talk, laugh together and have an impetus to go into the week with. The presentation was great and having a meal together (fantastic quality food) was another highlight.’
- ‘Not at all embarrassing - I will recommend it to friends.’
- ‘Gives the space and time to be met where each couple is at. Very unassuming.’
- ‘The marriage course is excellent and completely non-threatening. We had been married for over 12 years and felt our marriage was strong. Doing the marriage course made it stronger and much more harmonious. I think all couples should do it.’
- ‘The course more than met my expectations – Can’t fault it.’
Come at 7.30pm for dessert and coffee, or 8pm for the start of the DVD. To find out more please Contact us